Thursday, April 23, 2009

Funny Daycare Moment

This is perhaps the funniest moment I ever witnessed while at my daughters daycare a couple years ago.... My daughter who was just over two at the time was sitting on the carpet with her three year-old best friend... myself, my husband and the others child's mom where just arriving to pick our kids up.

My daughter looks over at her friend holds up her pinky finger and says my daddy pees out his finger. My husband turn purple and the other parent, the teacher and myself start laughing. The little girls continue talking and when it quiets back down we hear the other little girl explain that boys are weird she also saw her dad and he has a big tail..... lol

Apparently both little girls cut in on daddy's bathroom time and both dads had different explanations.

What cute, funny or emabarrasing things have your kids said lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment